FMS is the only professional organization exclusively serving financial officers! FMS members are CFO's, CEOs, controllers, auditors and other finance/accounting personnel from community banks, credit unions and thrifts nationwide. The FMS member enjoys a two-fold benefit - by joining on a local chapter basis and by enrolling as a member of the national organization.Boston Chapter Benefits:
• Formal and informal educational opportunities provided locally.
• A local forum to exchange ideas, challenges, and solutions with your peer group. Leadership skills are gained.
• Recognition throughout the financial community as a member of a professional financial executive organization.
• Earn CPE credits for chapter meetings and sponsored educational activities.
To join the Boston Chapter, please select Join Us and complete the registration form.
National Member Benefits:
• Affords an opportunity to participate in shaping the industry's future.
• FMS Update, a FREE biweekly newsletter, provides you with a concise summary of the accounting and regulatory facts that impact your position and your institution's bottom line.
• FREE Special Reports give you in-depth coverage of emerging issues. State of the art products & services are available at reduced prices.
• Technical workshops and conferences keep you current on important issues.
• CPE credits can be earned by attending FMS meetings and workshops.
• Audio conferences allow you to attend workshops on leading accounting topics without leaving the office.
• The Peer Consulting Directory saves you time and money by putting you in touch with members willing to share their expertise. The FMS 1-800 Resource Line is an additional source of information.
• Our web site gives you instant access to FMS news and industry information.
• As a member of FIAC (Financial Institutions Accounting Committee) you can have a voice in regulatory proposals at three regular meetings with federal regulators, AICPA and the FASB.
• Participate on the national level as a member of the FMS Board or as a member on one of the Advisory Councils - Member Services, National Conference, Chapter and Internal Audit.
For more information about becoming a national member of FMS, please visit www.fmsinc.org.
If you have any questions regarding FMS Membership, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.