We are excited to announce that applications are now available for FMS Boston’s 2016/2017 Scholarship. The Boston Chapter will award one scholarship annually for $1,000 to an individual who meets all of the following criteria.
· Award recipient must be a son, daughter, or grandchild of an active Boston Chapter Member. Not a member? Join Now!
· Recipient must be planning on attending or currently attending in a two-year or four-year undergraduate degree at an accredited institution. Priority preference will be given to students that concentrate in finance, business or accounting studies, however, any major will be given consideration.
· A minimum GPA of 3.0 or better at current institution of learning, including high school.
· Awarded scholarship check will be payable in the name of the student and the FMS Chapter member upon receipt of commitment letter copy. The $1,000 scholarship may be used to pay for college tuition, books and/or fees. Please limit submissions to one submission per member per year.
· Applications are available here.